OMG whats going on?!

via · source || reblog

yukinechris:

I can’t believe the cast of neon genesis evangelion is confirmed part of the marvel universe

10 hours ago
28,095 notes
via · source || reblog
10 hours ago
154 notes
via · source || reblog

sdkay:

typette:

ksci-labs:

pacificrimmovie makes a single tweet to a Facebook photo and I nearly throw my laptop.

BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT

NO FUCKING WAY GET OUT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11 hours ago
42,551 notes
via · source || reblog

starexorcist:

sreido:

MASTER POST : NEW TRAINER ART DATAMINED!
KORRINA was found and so were the BATTLE CHATELAINE’S!
(Full view!)

*POINTS TO THE CHICK ON THE BOTTOM* IT’S ME

12 hours ago
22,494 notes
via · source || reblog

aroseforalice:

me and my friends

13 hours ago
217,097 notes
via · source || reblog

skunkandburningtires:

The Endless Emotions In A Random Run Cycle

In this music video, a character run cycle is repeated over and over again. Everything else in the frame — the backgrounds, effects, etc. — is completely redesigned each time the run cycle resets. It’s amazing how swapping out these seemingly secondary elements can completely change the emotion of the animation. It’s also a great reminder that EVERY part of the animation process is equally important!

Note: The song is Transfer, by Livetune, with vocals by Japanese voice actress Nakajima Megumi. The animation was done by Fantasista Utamaro and Kubotabee.

14 hours ago
8,142 notes
via · source || reblog

thatfilthyanimal:

rooks-and-ravens:

fivefeet2inches:

wobbleinthehox:

n0pu55y4u:

alishaisclassy:

superselected:

This Educational Video is the Only Parody of Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda” You Should Watch.

MORE.

OMG WATCH THE VIDEO!
It’s so damn cute and funny!

Lmao that was cute.

#so the female anaconda attracts a bunch of males #who compete to mate with her #and whichever one wins #she eats him #suddenly the song makes a lot more sense 

Loved it.

This is instantly one of my favorite things. 

omg

14 hours ago
10,676 notes
via · source || reblog

smellestine:

extraintrovert:

fairymascot:

uzuisafuckingpansage:

wolflun:

uzuisafuckingpansage:

fairymascot:

i see no problem with this turn of events

omfg just up already and stop making sailor moon into your misandrist fantasy

The funny thing is:


SHOTS FUCKING FIRED

ah yes. shots fucking fired, on this harmless joke post by a cynical lesbian

u sure schooled me. wow. im floored

Sailor Moon is a show where all the heroes and villains are women and defenders of Truth and Justice can only be women and women rule the universe and literally the only even remotely important male character is a useless dork who gets beaten up all the time and whose main purpose in the story is to be the father of a girl character. I don’t know how anyone can view it as anything other than a “misandrist fantasy”.

This is like bronies insisting My Little Pony isn’t the slightest bit feminist. Men are so fucking insecure that despite having 99% of media catered to us we have to bend and twist the remaining 1% so it doesn’t make us the slightest bit uncomfortable.

Guys sure want to be reassured that the women they insult will like them by default.

15 hours ago
3,046 notes
via · source || reblog

saikyo-dinosaur:

sizvideos:

Video

Father of the year.

Tagged with: #Get in the eva 16 hours ago
17,826 notes
via · source || reblog

monosmx:

Well, every thursday the guys at www.monos.mx (soon my webcomic, Anterra Chronicles in english!!) are releasing some handy tutorials for you guys, i wanted to make an english version so this way nobody looses the fun!!!

share and scribble!! :)

17 hours ago
4,355 notes
via · source || reblog

strangelybeautifulworld:

nympherret:

like how much more obvious does this need to be made for people to get it?

this isnt even an exaggeration 

like at all

18 hours ago
459,863 notes
via · source || reblog
18 hours ago
7,044 notes
via · source || reblog

koalacola:

I play League of Legends. I play it a lot.

My favorite role, and the one I am usually forced to play, is support. I tend to roll Braum, because I always feel like a champ when protecting my teammates as him.

I usually team up with my buddy cailen (Who ADCs as Tristana usually.) or oni (Miss Fortune), and it’s good fun!

I’ll probably post more League stuff in the future.

BBY, you can support me anytime u want.

18 hours ago
109 notes
via · source || reblog

charlottelabouff:

Remember when I was temporarily blind and my mom took me shopping but I got lost in the parking lot and ended up confused and in a hole and she just took pictures instead of helping me

19 hours ago
125,311 notes
via · source || reblog
20 hours ago
15,268 notes