How to Scramble Eggs with Gordon Ramsay
1. he seems like a chill mofo to hang with
2. what the hell have i been eating my entire life
Can I make this for someone?! :o I really wanna try this but I don’t really like eggs…
this is so beautifully simple and extravagant i think i might cry about it.
I LOVE THIS CLASSY ASSHOLE
I normally hate scrambled eggs but those look really good oh man
FUN WITH PHOTOSHOP BRUSH SETTINGS is a set of tutorials I’m making, because I realized there’s a lot I don’t know about brush settings :D. I’ve learned so much so far, I hope you guys find them useful as well!
Making more of these as we speak,
- Brush tip shape & Brush Pose (which was supposed to be part 1 but I finished this one first :D) STAY TUNED!
GIVEAWAY TIME, BECAUSE EVERYBODY LIKES FREE STUFF!
Okay, so I just reached 3,600+ followers and that means it’s time for a giveaway! THIS WILL BE THE LARGEST GIVEAWAY THAT I HAVE EVER DONE!
WHAT YOU CAN WIN!
- A CUSTOM GOD TIER OUTFIT!!! (doesn’t include the shoes)
- SERIOUSLY YOU CAN HAVE ANY OF THE ONES ABOVE!!! I HONESTLY DON’T CARE WHICH ONE YOU CHOOSE BECAUSE I STILL HAVE TO MAKE ONE IN THE END ANYWAYS!!!
- LIKE/REBLOG BY 6/12/13 (that’s my birthday!)
- YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME!!!! I WILL BE CHECKING!!!
- YOU MUST HAVE YOUR ASK BOX OPEN!!
- I’LL SHIP ANYWHERE!!!
- YOU MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH GIVING ME YOUR ADDRESS
- You can Like/Reblog as much as you want!
- The winner will be chosen randomly!!
- psssst and if you inbox me and we become friends you get some rad stuff too!
- also you should like totally commission me!!! :D
OKAY THAT IS ALL, GO CRAZY!!!!
Here is a really beautiful acapella of the lavender town theme with words by SuriOokami on youtube.
Tumblr videos hadn’t been working for me in Chrome on my 64-bit Windows 7 machine since the recent update. I doubt I’m the only one who had this problem, so here’s the fix I found:
- Enter “Chrome:flags” in the address bar.
- Find an entry that says “Disable hardware-accelerated video decode.”
- Click “Enable.”
Your videos should now play just fine.
On top of Micro$oft denying the Skullgirls X360 patch AGAIN and delaying it another three weeks (this time because somebody at Konami fucked up), Paypal is holding hostage $35000 from the Indiegogo drive and Peter at Lab Zero can’t write anybody a paycheck this week.
Paypal is suspicious that if 1) Lab Zero doesn’t deliver on the DLC and 2) people start demanding chargebacks, they themselves are going to be on the hook for 700 grand — and it will be Paypal who gets fucked. There’s no other place Lab Zero could even get $700k.
So Paypal are telling Lab Zero that there’s no money coming in this week, and that “until the threat of chargebacks is ended” they should just treat whatever money they do get as if it were a loan from Paypal, subject to be recalled at anytime, and not a permanent payment… which is a step that probably shouldn’t be allowed.
What’s making Paypal screw Lab Zero like this? Well, they’re afraid of getting hung up financially if there’s too many chargebacks. And why are they afraid of chargebacks? Oh, I have an idea — MAYBE IT’S BECAUSE YOU, YOU STUPID COCKSUCKERS, WON’T STOP RUNNING YOUR GODDAMNED MOUTHS ABOUT THREATENING TO WITHDRAW YOUR DONATIONS IF YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER DOESN’T MAKE IT THROUGH THE VOTING.
SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING TRAPS, PLEASE. YOU’RE NOT MAKING THIS ANY EASIER FOR LAB ZERO, FOR PAYPAL, FOR INDIEGOGO, OR FOR ANYBODY INVOLVED IN THIS GODDAMN RETARDED CLUSTERFUCK.
How to make your ramen 9001x better, courtesy of /ck/
QUICK EGG IN UR RAMEN TRICK MY FRIEND TAUGHT ME IN HIGH SCHOOL
pour just enough water into your pot to cover your noodles and other ingredients, then get a small cup/fancy measuring 1 cup cup or w/e and measure out another cuppa watta. dump that shit in too.
make ur ramen. just start boiling and dump whatever you’re supposed to put in in the beginning. u know how to make ramen this isn’t ramen for snot nosed sobbing beginners ok
KEY PART: you know how it says on the back of the package to cook for about 4-5 minutes?? we’re cooking for 5 minutes. wait for your ramen to cook for the first three minutes. stare hungrily if you must. but the EXACT MOMENT 3 minutes hit here’s what you do:
- SCREAM. and then stir your noodles to make sure nothing is sticking to the bottom of the pot. (scream is optional) also make sure your broth is still more or less covering your noodles, if its not add a bit more. it doesn’t matter if some is still sticking up we just don’t want chewy noodles (unless you’re into that) (i’m into that)
- make a lil hole in your noodles. this little hole must have broth in it and nothing more. make it in the middle or the side it honestly doesn’t matter you just need a clear shot to the bottom of the pot
- crack your egg and toss that mother into the hole.
- COVER EGG WITH NOODLES AS QUICK AS YOU CAN
- DON’T. STIR.
- I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU STIR FOR THE REMAINING MINUTE AND A HALF YOU probably won’t ruin anything you’ll just have egg drop soup i guess but IF YOU DON’T STIR
- Congratulations, you have poached an egg in your broth! Your poached egg now tastes like your ramen broth. Revel in your victory.
- no seriously that egg will be mildly chewy deliciousness oh my god if you can perfect this technique you will never have your egg in your ramen another way again
this is as close as you’ll get to ramen made in a restaurant…
YES THANK YOU.
Ramen is super easy to spice up into a really good meal, and you can add things to it and actually get some nutrients and not just a crappy plain old bowl of noodles and broth.
I like putting scallions, crush red pepper flakes, and eggs in mine. I’ve also put mushrooms and carrots in too, and that’s tasty if you want to add veggies. Also my favorite ramen flaver is Oriental. It’s really quick and easy to make it this way too.
Fucking chives, man
This is very important :Ic
We got rays reptiles in our life drawing class today!
how dare u ignore me after ive made 0 attempts at talking to u