Some Pearl fighting from a section of ‘Gem Glow’ that I boarded. It was planned from the beginning that each of the gems fighting styles would be based on a specific dance form to reflect their personalities, so that even without speaking, we already know a little about them.
Mirrors and Windows is a portrait series by Italian photographers Gabriele Galimberti and Edoardo Dilelle that draws insight into the lives of women across the world based on their intimate living spaces. See if you can guess the country and click the link to find out.
a quick and sloppy tutorial on drawing profiles for the anon who requested it. hope this helps some people!
Song is: Panic!At The Disco - Bittersweet
My favourite video ever
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
Since it’s almost been two weeks since I started posting Blindsprings, I thought I’d post all the current pages! It’s still a brand new baby comic, and I update at midnight on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week!!!!
Please reblog if you like giant haired witch babies!!!!!
New page up tomorrow (Thursday!) Who is this mysterious stranger? What will happen next!!!! Please come and enjoy my new full coloured comic, featuring magic and intrigue and mysteriousness!
I can’t even deal with how gorgeous this comic is uwu
Breaking news - Kadi is awesome.
I did this guide about the different types of tattoos. if you think I forgot something, please let me know!
UV tattoos: http://1337tattoos.com/tagged/uv
*nope, I don’t have a category for new and old school because at least 60% of my daily posts are in these styles. you can look for something more specific on the categories page.
dotwork, geometric, blackwork<3
The cultural appropriation in tribal is lame, but the rest are pretty bomb
this post makes me happy
this is an awesome reference and I really want some Traditional tattoos