No, friendship is NOT about “supporting your friends even when you know they’re wrong.”
That’s not friendship. That’s being an enabler. That’s being an accomplice.
Friendship is loving someone enough to tell them to stop being a goddamn idiot before they ruin their lives.
Tuesday Tips - LINE OF ACTION
The line of action doesn’t necessarily need to be drawn in. As long as you think about it while drawing, your gesture or posing will be stronger. It gives a direction to the pose, a force that runs though, or simply a visual pathways to guide your audience. Use it always!
I’ve got some advice, take it at face value. This is from someone who is married to a woman who will be, in September, working as an animator on MLP.
My Little Pony is, in my opinion, a solid show.
The writing is fine
The characters are likeable
The voice acting is good
The songs are great
The morals are there
It’s Hasbro, wanting you to buy their toys, but also giving you something wholesome to chew on. What episodes I’ve dared to watch, I’ve enjoyed.
That being said, I don’t SEEK OUT more episodes. I don’t care beyond what I’ve seen because I’m NOT the demographic this show is made for. This show is PRODUCED for little girls. it is flat out made to entertain little girls and make them want to buy toys.
So by all means, if you want to watch the show, watch it! It’s put together well and isn’t just mindless dribble like a lot of previous Hasbro-related shows, including the other MLP shows that came before (I’m 28 and my sister is 3 years younger. I remember a LOT of the old shows geared towards selling girls toys). It’s okay to be a fan of this show!
HOWEVER…..as I mentioned earlier, this show is made for little girls. But there is a fandom of adult men who attempt to take this show and make it about THEM, make it THEIRS. They flood the internet with horse porn (sometimes with characters created by children from Make a Wish who had attempted to KEEP porn from that character from being posted) and treat the little girls who this show is intended for like utter garbage. They have no consideration for them, and many young girls have come across the tasteless slime these people have smeared throughout the web. The horror stories about them are real and the number of stories continue to arise. They proudly call themselves Bronies, and YES OF COURSE not ALL of them are terrible people, but enough of them are to make being a Brony a thing that is looked down upon, no matter if you are a decent person or not.
Calling yourself a Brony but whining and feeling attacked because most people hate Bronies, it’s….ridiculous. You’re CHOOSING to call yourself a Brony. A Brony is not a real label. It’s one you’ve fabricated to tack onto yourself. If you insist on calling yourself a Brony, you are making the choice to lump yourself in with the pedophiles, stalkers, and general assholes that make up a large part of the fandom.
So….my advice again is simple. If you want to watch it, watch it. If you like it, awesome! But you have the choice! Are you a FAN of the show….or are you a Brony?
hey everyone, do you want to get massively wasted and probably die? here’s a drinking game for you! (when i say drinks, i mean sips, by the way, not shots, unless specified.)
take a drink every time…
- someone says they’re neutral but proceeds to have biased involvement anyway.
- someone calls it a smear campaign.
- someone says they have no clue what’s going on and proceed to criticize us.
- someone says if it were true the authorities would get involved.
- someone mentions legal action in any way as a means of discrediting us.
- someone puts “victims” in quotation marks.
- someone asks for proof despite it being ridiculously easy to find.
- someone tells you not to get x person involved despite them being involved (gabby, for example).
finish your drink if:
- someone unironically links an amazing atheist video as a means of refuting their point.
These are what I would consider to be the most basic, bare-bones questions of character creation.
- What would completely break your character?
- What was the best thing in your character’s life?
- What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
- What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character?
- Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?
- What is your character reluctant to tell people?
- How does your character feel about sex?
- How many friends does your character have?
- How many friends does your character want?
- What would your character make a scene in public about?
- What would your character give their life for?
- What are your character’s major flaws?
- What does your character pretend or try to care about?
- How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?
- What is your character afraid of?
- What is something most people in your setting do that your character things is dumb?
- Where would your character fall on a politeness/rudeness scale?
I started playing Mabinogi again. I would love to have some people to play with again. My characters name is Kaiichi
Left 4 Dead 2 - Survivor’s Folly: Part II
Here’s part two of my fan comics I’ve made within the span of 2009 to 2012?
Top to bottom:
- The Shane Solution - page 01 and 02