The goal is simple - we thank Hussie for everything he’s done for us. For all the updates, all the people he’s met, everything he’s had to deal with - for making Homestuck. He made something far bigger than he could have imagined. I think it’s time we thanked him.
Everyone who reblogs this will have their URL added to a text file. At the end of April it will be emailed to him along explaining that these are all the people who want to personally thank him for what he does.
im actually laughing so hard at this
tHE GUY WITH THE CAMERA HAS THE PUREST CANADIAN ACCENT I’VE EVER HEARD OMFG
crazy i’m so done with your country
……….this is literally the best representation of Canada I’ve ever seen.
Oh Caaaan-a-daaaaa. My home and na-tive laaaand….
Why zombies don’t fuck with Canada
For those of you who have always wondered how I spent my summer months.
CARGO - A zombie-bitten father tries to save his infant daughter
This is an amazing short film I found on YouTube. Watch it, you won’t be disappointed.
I don’t know which hurt more-him pulling his wife’s sticker off of the back of the car, or the abandoned birthday party.
FANTASTIC STORY TELLING
A movie based on my life.
“Like most children, Melyssa Ann Dixon was born. However, this event complicated the rest of her life, meaning that she would struggle to survive, needing constant food, water, and shelter. Luckily, she was blessed with a family to provide all of that, as well as a required infinite patience for her shenanigans, until she was 18. Upon reaching that age, she was expelled forcibly from the nest and sought her weight in turmoil by making the foolish decision to become an animator.
This choice was deemed unwise by the cosmos, as her life under the wing of her mother had trained her to expect certain things in life. Such as nutrition. This is something, unfortunately, that an animator simply cannot have. Thus, for the last several years, she has survived solely on packaged soup, bread ends, and kneaded erasers that looked just too damned tempting.
Fortune at least gave her a passing smirk, as she was blessed with what some might call a personality. Such a thing is good to have, as it can coerce others into the strongest human emotion: Pity. It was through pity that she has come to you today, living within the crawlspaces of other people’s homes, chewing their flavorless wads of gum so generously left under their desks, and drinking from the hose when no one else was looking. As is the life of an artist, but that is fine. Because isn’t that, in the end, what truly builds character?”
- everything you need to know about pixel art and how to start (best one so far)
- pixel art, what is it?
- an introduction to pixel art by richard janes
- 2D will never die’s tutorials page
- ultrashock’s pixel art tutorials: part i | part ii | part iii | part iv
- wikihow’s become a pixel artist
- great list of 30 tutorials
- create a 3D characters from pixel art
the big list of pixel art tutorials by pixelprospector
pixel art tutorials
- HUGE Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (pixeljoint)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (Derek Yu)
- Pixel Art Tutorial (Natomic / Mark)
- Big Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (Gas 13)
- Pixel Art (drbubu)
- Pixel Tutorial (Final Boss Blues)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (deviantART)
- More Pixel Art Tutorials (TIGSource Forums)
- Even More Pixel Art Tutorials (Pixel-Zone / Some dead links…)
- Learning Pixel Art (Black Golem)
- A Beginner’s Guide To Spriting (TIGSource Forums)
- 2D Tile Art Basics (Flash Game Dojo)pixel art inspiration
- HUGE collection of Pixel Art, Mockups and more from TIGSource forums!!
- Tzigla (a place for collaborative pixelated drawings in 100×100 pixel squares)
- Pixel Art Guild (site that features Pixel Art)
- Pixel Art Mega Thread (Something Awful Forums)
- Pixel Art Rebirth In Digital Animations (Game Comments)
- Hall of Fame for Games Featuring Outstanding Pixel Art (TIGSource Forums)pixel art forumsfreelance guide
- Pixel Art Freelance Guide (Adam “Atomic” Saltsman)graphic style analysis
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part I (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part II (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part III (Black Golem)tutorials about glowy graphics
He built a box, and she painted our last initial and their wedding date on it. They put in two unread love letters to each other about why they fell in love, a nice bottle of wine from the year they started dating, and nailed the lid on the box. They promised that if things ever get too hard and their love starts to fade, they will open the box, drink the wine, and read the letters they wrote to each other, reminding them of how much their love means and to never give up.
I shall do that with my future wife.
oh my fucking god.
This is such a sweet idea ;A;
Special thanks to Cailen for helping me out with the characters :)
Done in Adobe Flash 6
Guys! check out this animation I did :D
One day I felt like being a little shit one night and took a picture of my sister and her Man who had fallen asleep while watching a movie. I sent the picture to my uncle and he decided to put his photoshop skills to work.